Sure I could leave town and all that good fun, but I've decided to take a step back...relax for a few days, enjoy some stuff in San Diego...I mean...it is San Diego and just enter 2009 in an organized and focused manner. I'm pretty tired at the moment and I think a few days of calmness around here will be great. The weather looks pretty good...60s for the next few days...so i'm pretty excited to be out of the snow.
Here are a few tips from my fiasco that I amazingly didn't have to learn on this trip:
- Always carry on necessary toiltries for an overnight stay.
- Have something you don't mind sleeping in your carry on.
- Don't forget any medication that is necessary in a 24+ hour period.
- Have your cell phone charger in your carry on. I can't tell you the number of people who's batteries were running low.
- Be flexible.
- Be nice to those that are changing your flight. It's not their fault and they are completely stressed out too.
- Be creative.
- Laugh...you can't do much more and complaining will just make it worse.
Happy New Year!