Sunday, November 09, 2008

I should actually write a post

I should actually write a post or something...but that funny thing called life keeps screwing up everything and then I don't have any time. Here is a brief synopsis of the past week:

  • Work = good...went to a good conference this week
  • Weekend = awesome...birthday bike ride on Sat (birthday tomorrow)...awesome.
  • Breakfast/lunch after bike ride = awesome.
  • Dim sum with friends today = yummy
  • Maiden voyage of track bike ride on SHINY NEW BIKE = awesome but very windy(...no..san diego's velodrome is sadly NOT inside...who's bright idea was that?)and dim sum is a little heavy on the tummy to then go ride the track.
  • Hanging out with friends tonight = good but their new dog-o tried to eat me. I wasn't a fan. (even though i've met the dog before...very weird).
Been an AWESOME weekend aside from the fact it still sorta appears that my apartment threw up on itself. The past two weeks of traveling have left things in a bit of a disarray, but i think i have it under control now. I need those little mice from Cinderella to come and tidy my apartment. That would make things so much easier.

6 comments:

katie b said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!! YAY :)

Speed Racer said...

Happy Birthday!!! Okay, I'm sending mice to your apartment for your birthday.

What a weird request...

The Lazy Triathlete said...

I hope you had a great birthday.

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

Have a GREAT birthday!!

BTW, can you enlighten me on the joys of track biking?

mindy said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Charisa said...

Found your blog through Kathleen. I've been to the San Diego velodrome to watch friends and it looks fun but somewhat scary! I'd like to try it some day :) Happy birthday - enjoy your new bike!