Thursday, November 20, 2008

Exciting things ahead!







No... I am not planning on signing up for 2009...but I will be spectating this weekend for IMAZ! I'm excited. Katie and I are headed out tomorrow after work to make the venture. There are about a zillion and two people from the tri club doing this race...granted I think I know maybe two out of that zillion...but that's ok. (I admit it...I have anti-social tendencies...it takes me awhile to get over my introverted nature...unless you pair me with an extrovert and then they do all the work...um...Katie? :-) ) We are going to cheer on our friend Chris...and I will get to meet my soon to be coach (hmmm...I haven't talked about that yet on my blog have i?) who has coached Katie for the past few months and I have heard a million tales about...it'll be great...and it will be a great weekend...I am sure of it.

Then I will get back to work for just a few short days...eat some yummy turkey and then I'm headed to Europe for work for a week. Germany...brrrrrr...i will have to break out the winter coat but I will get to tour a little of where I am headed off to. I enjoyed Germany back in '99 when I was backpacking around Europe...although i'm not sure if I will hit any of the cities I saw back in '99. Although...I might actually be able to make it to my most favoritest city that I saw while backpacking...Prague...i'm curious how much it has changed in 10 years. We shall see.

So adventures abound! All very exciting.

5 comments:

Charisa said...

Germany - FUN! We'll be in AZ cheering this weekend too. I'll look for you - although you won't look like the little orange guy on your blog probably :)

katie b said...

you? introvert? that's a lie. i have not once seen you in this silly capacity you speak of. i don't believe you even for a second ;)

and what is this about leaving for another country?!?!? Lord have mercy! i have to live with out roo for weeks on end...this can not end well :(

AZ adventures - here we come!!! - now let's pray i don't get us lost :)

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

Those are quite the extremes over two weeks...enjoy!

I hear Prague is AMAZING! Take lots of pics please :-)

Sunshine said...

And you are off for what sounds like a fun time!!
Lucky you .. some interesting travel. Wishing you safe and delightful times.

Benson said...

Lucky doompkoff.

Have fun,

take lots of pictures.