Thursday, February 07, 2008

Neutral

Well, I think I have managed to swing my luck more towards 'neutral' at the moment. Been sorta a 'meeh' week. BUT my PT apt went rather swimmingly in that the crazy spasm that has been plaguing my psoas was not evident and I even went for a run last weekend, so that is good news.

Also good news is that I 'graduated' from my crossfit fundamentals class which means I can now just go whenever. I went this morning (at 0 dark thirty) and disappointingly my first class as an 'actual' participant...what do we do? The same workout that I had done on Tuesday. Boo!! That's no fun. The super duper cool thing was on Tuesday I actually was able to do about 3-4 successful assisted kipping pullups (out of 20) and today it was more like 10 out of 20. Woohoo for progress! And when I did them correctly they were so easy. It was way kewl. Fun times ahead.

3 comments:

triguyjt said...

i have heard about the crossfit training....how tough is it????

triguyjt said...

i have heard about the crossfit training....how tough is it????

Paul said...

Congrats crossfit graduate!