Thursday, November 16, 2006

trainer F-U-N

I like the trainer...no i really like the trainer. This evening it was fun...I set myself up to catch up on some good 'ol 'Grey's Anatomy' because you can watch it online (and well...we don't have cable and can't watch any sort of TV and yes I am addicted to that silly soap opera...sigh.) Anyway it's GREAT I can set myself up with whatever I want to watch and just keep an eye on my HR and WRRRRRRRRRRRR. Since i'm sorta in off season...base building...sorta whatever season, i'm just looking for some time with aerobic building. I do have some more dedicated trainer DVDs i'll use also, but I'm beginning to think that I may be able to balance FUN DVD aerobic training and more focused stuff with spinning DVDs and good tunes pumping. I think the combination will make trainer time, fun...interesting...or something like that. This evening I managed to get an hour in.

And since it seems that life...well...will continue to be...life and is proving to be a bit on the more emotionally draining side of things for awhile, I am thinking that I'm going to need to move to a more structured training schedule. Hmmmm...OK i won't speak too soon on that one. :-)

No comments: