Friday, November 24, 2006

Chillin out

So...this is what happens when I start to figure things out...i start to tinker. So I've done a little bit of formatting. I'm starting to get the hang of what to do with all this code and stuff. It only took me 5 months to figure out up from down on this blog thingy. But now that I kinda figured out how to change the formatting, I now can't figure out the workout tracker I've put in the side bar (giggle). It won't let me put multiple workouts up there. Why? I'll either figure it out or give up and then have to take off the workout tracker from the blog because that would be a worthless piece of sidebar space.

I did manage a 33 minute run. I had planned on further, but I didn't get up earlier even though I woke up before my alarm. Sigh...I wish I just BOUND out of bed when I woke up in the AM. It is too bad it is such a chore for me. That gets old.

Tomorrow I'm planning an 8 miler or a trainer ride or I could take my bike off the trainer and GO for a ride. There's a thought.

Thanksgiving was great. The right amount of people, conversation and yummy food. It was a fun time of hanging out with people you make family when you aren't with your own family.

No comments: