Monday, November 20, 2006

This...and that

I just realized today that I have a 5K that i'm racing in less than two weeks...and I've been running...err..not tons lately. Maybe I should...err...run or something. I'm not really 'racing' this one as I convinced about 6 of my friends to run the 5K (most of them it's their first)...so i'll be chillin/running with them for the race. I'm excited for them. One of them commented the other day that she never thought she'd ever like running and she's beginning to. That's fun to hear.

I am planning on actually running tomorrow in the sub 30 degree weather in the AM...brrrr. NEW ENGLAND....arg...yea, yea...i'm from Idaho and I'm supposedly supposed to be OK with coldness...OK...i admit it... i'm just a whiner when it comes to being cold. I know that. Maybe i'll get over it one day. This will be my 5th NE winter and counting...hmmm, donno if it'll happen this winter. I can't say i'm going to move somewhere with milder winters because Minnesota showed up on my radar as far as job prospects. And Massachusetts has potential too, but so does sunny California (and then there is the potential of overseas...we shall see). But...nothing is being offered, nothing has official interviews and at this moment...i still have a billion hours til I graduate and that doesn't look the most promising at the moment. Blech

No comments: