Thursday, November 02, 2006

feeling better

Well overall I am starting to feel a little better. Fortunately I didn't feel worse on Wed than I did on Tuesday or I would have ended up lying around on the couch all day long, because i wasn't moving very fast on Tuesday. The bruising is definitely Black, Purple and Blue. I definitely won't be able to lie down on my right side for a long time, but I'm OK...and feeling better.

Went and did some 'gentle' yoga this morning. I'm going to attempt to swim tomorrow. I may even venture and try to do a short run on the weekend. Although since running takes a fair amount of stability through your back, I'm not sure if my back is actually up for it. We shall see. Next week may be a lot of swimming and yoga. This is not what I had in mind when I thought i needed more yoga in my off season. But it is what it is. I'm grateful nothing is broken and I didn't receive a concussion from the fall.

No comments: