Friday, November 24, 2006

Move along...

Got 'Zilla all packed up and sent her on her way...snif. :-( It's always hard to watch friends move away.

Recently I've had a hard time with the thought that I'm going to be living somewhere else this time next year. It is unfortunate that there really aren't job opportunities for me in the specific area I live after I graduate, because i'm pretty happy here. (aside from that whole grad school thing and if I were graduated, everything else in my life I'm fairly happy about). Sigh. Some chapters in our lives come to a close whether we write the end of the chapter or they just get written for us. Sigh. Well in all truth I'll be doing a lot of writing at the end of this chapter as it will be ending with a dissertation...literally. But with graduation comes a new place to live...new job...new people to work with...new places to bike...run...swim...do triathlons...make new friends...find a new church...new places to get lost in...new city to explore...I'm trying to be more excited about it...but it's hard...sigh.


Sigh...

move along...

No comments: