Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Here we go again

It's another year. Maybe I should reflect on the last one...and look to the next one? Hmmm...not sure if I'm able to at the moment. I've thought about the upcoming year...resolutions...lalala. But as I think about them, they really, still come down to my four goals I posted at the beginning of Dec.
1) Graduate
2) Run faster
3) Weight loss
4) Swim more

I've added another one...more 'life' around me focused.

5) De-clutter my life.

I am a clutter bug. I need to re-organize, get rid of all the paper junk in my room, and somehow wade through my office space. Arg.

2007 looks to be shaping up as an interesting year. I might just finish the big book (aka stupid dissertation) by Aug...or Dec. Run a marathon in Oct. And a myriad of other things.

Weird... it's a new year. And as I start out this new year, I have realized I have just 13 short weeks til my first A/B race...a 1/2 marathon, on April 1st. Yikes...time to get back in the groove.

2 comments:

Bullet said...

I am having a hard time getting motivated about things this year other than training of course. Work, trips, to do lists for the house etc. I need to get in the groove myself.

Ryan said...

I wish you much success in the year 2007, especially on your four goals listed here and I hope you can get that marathon in!

Happy running, biking, & swimming in 2007!