Thursday, January 11, 2007

stuck

Sometimes in life you just find yourself stuck. I am stuck. And it seems that all the old 'tricks' to mitigate the sticky factor have stopped working. You know...exercise, chocolate, coffee, discussion, talk, more talk, really whatever. I've lost perspective. How does one gain perspective when one has lost perspective? I was told today that this...this...personal stuck-ness has to stop.

And my IT bands hurt like no body's business. I think it is related to the stuck-ness of the situation.

I am stuck.

4 comments:

DV said...

can't help with the stuckness (i'm a guy, if it's stuck try wd40 or ky...)

BUT

try this link for a great itb rehab program. i did it to the letter starting after my 26.2 Dec 2 (after which I could literally not walk down a stair), and I started back running last week - no probs (yet) Good luck!

DV said...

oops, the link...

http://www.physsportsmed.com/issues/2000/02_00/fredericson.htm

DV said...

i'll try again...


http://www.physsportsmed.com/
issues/2000/02_00/
fredericson.htm

TriBoomer a.k.a. Brian said...

Funny thing about stuck-ness. Just at the point you think you'll never get un-stuck something happens and your sprung and back to moving forward.

Hang in there!

Stay tuned...