Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Funny people

People are bizarre. According to one of the most...ahem...goofy ones I know...apparently I am "Quirky, with a strong personality". Yes, i am a bit quirky...but apparently a "Get-it-done" sort of personality translates into a "strong personality"...whatever that means...

I'm still alive. I defend on Thursday and have oscillated between doing "OK" and wanting to puke all week. I attempted to run today and ran two miles...turned around and walked back home two miles. Could not put together the mental whathaveyou to run. Weird. Running is stressing me out on top of being way stressed out...therefore...not working for me. This weirdness better stop after Thursday.

My housemates are planning a going away party...and one suggested the theme to be "my personal psychosis's". It might involve triathlons, aliens, singing about food, dancing about plastic, singing about plastic, sports movie themes and I'm sure other weird things. OK when you put my psychosis just out there...i can see where 'quirky' comes from. :-)

Oh...but GUESS what!!...we are going to have a 'triathlon of sorts' at the party...i'm excited.

Still happy(even with the nerves)...i like the new paradigm.

4 comments:

TriZilla said...

Hey Girl,

You are going to be fantastic! I just know it!!! Just remember that in a few short days' time you will be free of that place! happiness is just around the corner. I am so proud of you, and will be clapping with everyone else when you finish. You are a SUPAH Star!!!

DV said...

Good luck!!!

Friday the world begins anew...

Nitsirk said...

Good luck today, you will be great. It will be over before you know it and you will end up wondering what all the fuss was about!

No Wetsuit Girl said...

I would love to see a sing/dance combo about plastic. Get it on video and chuck it up on YouTube. You could be the next fat kid singing Numa Numa Yei.