Friday, July 25, 2008

Josh is not my friend

Meet 'Josh':
21 Over Head Squats (OHS)
42 pullups
15 OHS
30 pullups
9 OHS
18 pullups

Rx'd weight for women on OHS = 65lbs
My OHS weight 33lbs.
Blue band (middle resistance for pullups)

I really could have done more weight and was all geared up to do more OHS weight, but I had poorly preformed my warm up and was told my form looked bad, so stuck with the wussy bar. Today I added up those pull ups...90...no wonder my arms are having a little bit of a struggle straightening out my elbows.

I have been all over the show lately. Good stuff happening and some nutty stuff so it has made for an interesting week, but pretty good all in all. Been in and out of town and all around.

2 comments:

Speed Racer said...

I thought you guys had broken up!

Angry Runner said...

Yay Fun!