Sunday, December 17, 2006

times ahead

Yea...going to see the fam for a bit come Wednesday. Just two days of work and then i will be FREEEEEE....for a little bit. Is it just super weird that I get all excited to go see my parents because I get to use their Gold's Gym which is psycho nice and I will end up planning my day around when i get to go to the gym. (OK that's not the only reason why i'm excited to see the fam...but the gym does have it's perks. My parents think i'm sorta a crazy girl for my love of their gym, but they support it at the same time) Going to their gym is like a trip to the spa...OK not as super fancy and all that as a real spa...but it's soooooo nice....not that the Gold's I go to here isn't nice, because it's doing alright. But theirs...ahhhhh...love it.

Yes, and I figured out that my parents live 3.5 miles from the gym. I have planned out that I can first run to the gym, go to a yoga class/spin class/something/bla bla bla and either my mom can pick me up or I can just run home. Don't mind that mile 7% grade of a hill that my parents live on that's at the end of the run. That is actually NOT an exaggeration. Hill work...I'll just pretend my whole vacation is hill work and all will be well. (giggle). Have I officially entered the funny farm? Is that just weird? Some days...I am just confirming that totally out of my mind.

I think i might run a wickedly hilly 10K next saturday...shall see...shall see. Who knows, maybe i'll just run trails with my brother-in-law. That might be fun.

And NOW i'm really just feeling the urge to ramble. OK i'll stop, or I might get all introspective and well considering the weight of past week and a half. Not the best idea.

Anyway...i AM looking forward to being with the fam for Christmas. So nice. Fun times ahead.

2 comments:

Bullet said...

There's a Gold's Gym here in town that used to be a movie theater. They have treadmills etc set up in some of the old theaters so you can watch movies while you work out! I'd love to check it out some time. Not a member there. Have fun at home. Glad you're not neglecting your training.

TriBoomer a.k.a. Brian said...

Have a Merry Christmas with you family.

Stay tuned...