Thursday, October 11, 2007

even BETTER

And after that post on Tuesday...YESTERDAY...the check engine light in my car came on. SUWEET. Unfortunately it actually appears to be something important...related to the catalytic converter....sometimes that light is just the gas cap not tight enough. But I guess I'm not lucky like that these days. :-)

But on a brighter note..second week on the job is going well. Although I've had a few days at lunch where I feel like a nerdy teenager with no friends because I have to sit by myself :-). It actually makes me laugh more than anything else.

Yea...tomorrow is friday :-)

3 comments:

No Wetsuit Girl said...

UGH! I lost my whole transmission in San Diego once. I hope it's not a pattern.

When I have to eat alone I bring a book, that way it looks like I WANTED to be alone like that.

Good luck at your race this weekend!

Benson said...

Glad you're over the bad day blues. Don't mind the eating alone thing, it'll pass.
Have an awesome weekend.

Paul said...

Club race tomorrow at Fiesta Island! Stop by if you want to check out the scene. 7 am tho. Also there a number of Ironman viewing parties starting after the race.