Sunday, October 15, 2006

Race Report

OK....OK...i admit I am still a little slow at figuring out this whole BLOG posting business. I started my Hartford race report...saved it, wrote the prologue, published that and then went back and worked on my RR only to discover that your blog will show up as being posted in the order you saved it, not in the order you posted it. ARG...technology.

So it looks bizarre-o in a way as it is posted backwards.

one day I will be technology savvy. That day is just not today...and probably not tomorrow.

1 comment:

Bullet said...

Well, that was one of the most inspiring posts I've ever read. If it wasn't 8:30 at night, I would bust out of this house right now to go running. I've got my first 1/2 in February and I'm going to read your post everytime training gets a little boring or if I need some encouragement. Very jealous of you for having met such a goal. Keep it up and good luck in the future. Good to hear you giving honor to the Big Guy upstairs too.