Friday, May 15, 2009

My turn

Trying to buy a condo again...we are up to counter offer number 3...the ball is in my court right now. I don't like this very much. More will be known i think in the next few days. Yep...i really thought that closing escrow RIGHT around the time that I would also be tapering for Vineman 70.3 would be super good timing. How about throwing in a big work trip the week after Vineman too with lots of insane planning that has to go into that? All or nothing for me I guess. Just mash it all together...right?

Realized that I have triathlons on the calendar for a total of eight months this year...March-Oct. I also realized...that's a REALLY long time for me...i think things are going to be shaken up after Vineman. Been having a lot of funny conversations in the past week that have all ended with me saying: Sure, I'd love to...but not until after Vineman in August. I like all my training and am TOTALLY enjoying it...but anytime I have to say that to other people or even to myself i do feel a little bit like a little kid and my mom won't let me come out and play. Sigh...i do have some serious athletic ADD. And no...i can't start them now...not enough hours in the day or in the week. Too many fun things to do!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Miss you RP, it's been too long. My turn!

Kathleen @ ForgingAhead said...

Good luck with the counter offer!

Charisa said...

Good luck w/ the condo, work, life, etc :)

The Lazy Triathlete said...

I hope the counter offer went well. You are making up for my lack of races this year!!

Just take it one day at a time.